HGH Weight loss Peptide Ireland
(Human Growth Hormone) HGH weight loss peptides are known for their ability to stimulate the production of HGH in the body, which can potentially help you lose weight. HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs. This hormone can also help increase muscle mass and burn fat, which can contribute to weight loss.
One of the ways HGH weight loss peptides assist with weight loss is by improving metabolism. They help the body use fat for energy instead of storing it. This process, known as lipolysis, can result in reduced body fat and increased lean muscle mass.
HGH weight loss peptides also promote protein synthesis, which can lead to an increase in muscle mass. As muscle burns more calories than fat, this can also contribute to weight loss. Additionally, these peptides may enhance the effects of exercise and diet, making them more effective for weight loss .
Check out HGH Fragment 176-191 peptide from Direct Peptides.
Conditions that Contribute to Weight Gain Ireland
Below are a number of causes of one’s weight gain – potentially these could be counteracted with a HGH weight loss peptide.
- Hereditary – Genes from obese parents transmit to the children. However, it is not certain genetically, but the probability is high. Sometimes, genes created as a result of phenotypic conditions. Therefore the probability of weight gain is higher in people exposed to such conditions.
- Consumption of processed foods – the additives used to prepare some meals to lead to weight gain. They might be affordable, quickly produced and arranged, have a long shelf life and are finger-licking good, but prolonged consumption may lead to weight gain.
- Addiction to Sugary Foods – some people crave for sugary food. The sweetness makes a person addicted to them, thereby losing control over its consumption. This might lead to excessive eating that eventually leads to weight gain due to the uncontrolled ingestion of the food into the body. Alcohol consumption addiction falls into this category.
- Medical prescription – some medical conditions require an energy-boosting prescription. A good example is insulin. Insulin is either produced by the body and if there isn’t enough (as for the case of diabetic people) a regular dosage is prescribed. As the body grows resistant to this drug, the energy provided is stored instead of being consumed. Such instances lead to weight gain.
Also, some medications have weight gain as a side effect. They do so by altering the normal body functions such as the metabolic rate, increase appetite, hormonal imbalance and many more. They reduce the number of calories burned, effectively storing more fats in the body.
- Physiological Deficiencies – the human body is designed to self-regulate itself, and in case there is a failure in one of the regulator, there tends to be a side-effect. A good example is a leptin. It regulates the storage of fats into the body, and once it is not working properly, the fats are overly stored in the body, contributing to weight gain. It is arguably one of the biggest causes of obesity in people.
- Menopause – oestrogen is responsible for the spread of fats around the reproductive organs in women. As menopause occurs, the level of oestrogen decreases, leading to the re-distribution of fats around the abdomen, making them gain weight .
Weight Gain in Women
Women fear weight gain due to both physiological and physical reasons. Physiologically, it may lead to lifestyle diseases and difficulty in conducting normal daily life. If not checked, weight gain can be catastrophic as most opportunistic diseases thrive well in such a body.
In most cases, an increase in adipose tissue is a common symptom of a body lacking, not excessive intake. This is common for the weight that accumulates around the abdomen and stomach. There are nominal ways to reduce these fatty deposits, change in diet, doing routine exercises, among others. However, the results are not always as positive as expected due to either lack of knowledge or the wrong ways of trying to lose weight.
Weight Gain in Men
An increase in adipose tissue (fat) in men can be due to lifestyle conditions or induced procedures. As men approach their 40’s, lifestyle condition causes slow metabolic action in the body. This causes fewer burning of calories around the abdomen, increasing the fat deposited at the waistline. The testosterone level also starts to reduce which culminates in muscle loss and increased weight .
Another cause of weight gain in men is lack of exercise. Most men in their 30’s moving forward are engrossed in their work, leaving less time to exercise. Coupled with poor eating habits and poor diet, there is a lot of weight that’s accumulated around the abdomen. Men are ignorant of matters’ weight and appearance; hence the prevalence is more rampant in men as compared to women.
For men, weight gain can either be beneficial or a health hazard. If the increased adipose tissue is as a result of muscle accumulation, then regular exercise and a proper diet will just fine. If the weight gain is due to neglect of healthy eating, stress, midlife crisis or lack of practice, the outcome can be a health scare.
Effects of Weight Gain
- High Blood Pressure – this is one of the main effects of weight gain. As fats deposited on the blood arteries, the heart primary function is to pump blood throughout the body. The more the weight, the more the pressure to pump the blood. Some of the symptoms are dizziness, headaches, and nose bleeding. Adverse conditions associated with high blood pressure are heart attack and stroke.
- Stretch marks – these are reddish or purplish marks on the skin as a result of the skin stretching to give room for additional weight acquired. It elongates the skin tissues around these areas and causes tears, thanks to the change in the elasticity of the skin beneath. Common areas are buttocks, thighs, breasts and upper arms.
- Breathing problems – some people experience a pause in the breathing pattern which occurs when a person is asleep, which is a condition called Sleep Apnoea. This is due to the deposition of extra fats on the walls of the windpipe, narrowing the walls. This makes it harder for the respiratory tract to stay open. It sometimes makes the person tired due to insufficient oxygen, thus exposes the person to heart failure, diabetes, or stroke.
- Common misdemeanours – gaining weight contributes to social misgivings. This touches on self-esteem, depression, and an inability to handle everyday tasks. This could lead to someone feeling suicidal. It can also have an impact on someone’s sex life.
- Pregnancy Complication – for expectant mothers, rapid gain in weight is harmful, both to the health of the mother and the unborn child. This applies to both ante-natal and post-natal. The babies exposed to risks such as spinal or Bifida.
- Diseases due to weight gain are the gallbladder disease, fatty liver disease, cancer and diabetes. These diseases cause reduced energy levels, weaker bones, and weaker muscles.
HGH Weight loss Peptides in Women Ireland
This potential HGH weight loss treatment is useful for men and women. Normally a blood sample can ascertain the level of deficiency of the human growth hormone. This is essential for the determination of the right dosage.
Ireland Research has found that for women, the HGH injection activates the production of human growth hormone to revitalize its functions. The main focus is to burn out the fatty deposits on tissues and turn them into muscles. The process is systematic, and with a continuous examination, the fats around the thighs, neck and stomach can be reduced .
Since the rate of weight gain within the general Ireland population is alarmingly high, especially in middle-aged people, supplementation with HGH has grown in popularity. Direct Peptides supplies HGH peptides for research purposes only.
HGH Weight Loss Peptides in Men
As an induced stimulant, some people use the HGH weight loss peptides for bodybuilding. It helps in stimulating the synthesis of proteins, which is responsible for the growth of lean muscles and an increase in overall muscle mass. It also helps the body to oxidize fats and convert them into muscles simultaneously. The process of rapid muscle gain is manageable if the person is frequently active. Growth hormone HGH weight loss peptides are particularly useful in men as they can reduce body fat, build muscle mass, result in a healthy metabolism, provide anti aging benefits with few adverse effects.
Ireland Clinical studies have also found that HGH weight loss peptides can strengthen the cartilage in joints, making them stronger . Furthermore, other results include enhanced sleep quality, smoother skin, higher metabolic rate, natural growth of muscles, a more robust body immune system, stronger bones, and more endurance.
 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ 10352397/
 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ articles/PMC3964739/
 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ 1778664/
 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ 11086655/
 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ articles/PMC7736189/